Monday, January 11, 2010

Kids Point of View

It's fun to cook with your kids! I love this photo. My mother let me cook with her all the time and she never seemed to lose her cool. As she put together a recipe she did it with ease and no clean up. Every time she was done with an ingredient she or I would put it away and while dinner was cooking she did the dishes. She would get me to set the table, peel veggies, make a salad. By the time dinner was done, the kitchen was clean and I spent time with my wonderful mother. Little did I know I was learning math skills, organizational skills all while getting advise. It was a lot more than just cooking. Today I use those cooking methods in everyday life. And my children are starting to do the same. Clean as you go so it's not over whelming.

Tip for the winter season: Use a clothes hamper in the entry area for wet gloves, hats, boots... Then you can throw them in the dryer and in the morning have dry gear and it's all together.

You can always e-mail me with problems/questions - It may take me awhile to respond but it will improve your life just like "snap".

No comments:

Post a Comment