Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Clutter Diet - You'll feel better


It's time to purge. Throw out all your magazines. You really only need a dozen cook books.

Spring is coming and I find it helpful to group my belongings according to season. For example I have a swimming bin with goggles, beach towels, bathing suits... That way if were going swimming I can be ready in minutes and I don't have a kid crying because I can't find their goggles. Same thing goes for sport equipment, games, dress up clothes, Easter....

What kind of person are you - do you hide your belongings (closets, baskets) or are they out on display (open shelves, lots of things on your kitchen counter)?????

2 comments:

  1. This is great info. Thanks - look forward to the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out my latest update - your my favorite.

    ReplyDelete